Developing Relationship Intelligence
Relationships are our biggest source of joy in life.
Our success at them is ultimately how we will evaluate our lives.
You spent many years getting an education for your job or career,
Were you trained in how to have successful relationships?
Choose a partner? Have a happy marriage? Be a good parent?
We help couples, singles, families, and organizations develop Relationship Intelligence.
Relationship Intelligence is
- Understanding what a healthy relationship is
- Recognizing potential problem areas
- Learning what works and letting go of what doesn't
- Developing the right attitudes and skills to solve conflicts
- Making good relationship decisions
- Working toward your vision
- Reaping the rewards of loving, committed relationships
- Passing these blessings forward to others
It takes a combination of knowledge, skills, disciplined behavior, positive attitudes, good values, and solid decision-making to fulfill our needs for love and connection. You can develop these life skills.
Test Your Relationship IQ
Most Popular Relationship Tests:
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips in the middle column to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests.
If you or your spouse are considering divorce, we can help you. Read more >
We help couples grow, heal, and thrive by using proven relationship counseling methods. Read more >
Family counseling uses proven relationship counseling methods to help you and your family members. Read more >
Pastoral counseling integrates your beliefs and spirituality with relationship and mental health.
Read more >