- Spirituality is watered down religion. T or F
- Spirituality involves our sense of connectedness to other people. T or F
- Spirituality is uniquely individual. T or F
- Feelings can point to important spiritual dynamics. T or F
- Faith and spirituality are not necessarily related. T or F
- Spirituality is apparent in the quality of our relationships. T or F
- Behavior often demonstrates individual spirituality. T or F
- Spirituality concerns how we live our lives. T or F
- Spirituality is rooted in our capacity for relationships. T or F
- Moral values are the same thing as spirituality. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. T 5. T 6. T 7. T 8. T 9. T 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.