- Singles have better sex lives than married people. T or F
- Most women do not achieve orgasm through intercourse. T or F
- Anxiety is a common problem that inhibits sexual arousal. T or F
- Women feel close by sharing feelings, and men feel close by having sex. T or F
- Alcohol improves sexual performance. T or F
- Most women have to learn how to have an orgasm with a man they trust. T or F
- Premature ejaculation is a sign the man is not having sex often enough. T or F
- Most married couples have high/low sexual desire differences. T or F
- Sexual passion diminishes with age. T or F
- Married couples agree that the quality of their friendship is the most important part of feeling satisfied with their sex life. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. T 4. F 5. F 6. T 7. F 8. T 9. F 10. T
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.