- Marriage counselors help couples know who is at fault. T or F
- Education alone does not help troubled marriages. T or F
- Marriage counselors use the same skills as other counselors. T or F
- Marriage counseling techniques are based in scientific research. T or F
- Couples usually approach marriage counseling wanting to know how to change each other. T or F
- Going to marriage counseling means divorce is more likely. T or F
- Altering patterns of communication is a central goal of most marriage counseling. T or F
- Most marriage counselors are not trained well enough. T or F
- Falling out of love is not something that can be restored. T or F
- Individual counseling is effective for marriage problems. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. F 3. F 4. T 5. T 6. F 7. T 8. T 9. F 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.