- Love is an intense feeling of happiness and longing for another. T or F
- Although expressed differently, love for a spouse is fundamentally the same as love for a child. T or F
- Christian love mainly means doing good things for others. T or F
- Mature love involves commitment. T or F
- Romantic love begins with infatuation. T or F
- Forgiveness is not necessary if two people are in love. T or F
- Love makes people more vulnerable to being hurt. T or F
- Love is something that develops naturally. T or F
- Personal growth deepens our ability to love. T or F
- The opposite of love is hate. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. T 5. T 6. F 7. F 8. F 9. T 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.