- Healthy anger points to an injustice that needs to be corrected. T or F
- Blame often reveals underlying feelings. T or F
- Fear is based in the belief that we in danger. T or F
- Distinguishing feelings from thoughts is important to becoming your own person. T or F
- Suppression means pushing thoughts and feelings out of awareness. T or F
- Resentments are largely hurt and anger that are unresolved. T or F
- Anger is often misused to intimidate and control others. T or F
- Grieving progresses in five stages. T or F
- Our thinking process is short-circuited when we have strong feelings. T or F
- Illness can result from feelings stored in the body. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. T 4. T 5. T 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. T 10. T
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.