- In healthy relationships, attitude is just as important as communication skills. T or F
- Listening occurs when one person is quiet while the other talks. T or F
- The purpose of communication is coming to agreement. T or F
- Meta-communication means talking about how you communicate. T or F
- Communication problems often reveal underlying issues with interpersonal boundaries. T or F
- The quality of communication deteriorates in predictable patterns in troubled marriages. T or F
- Mind reading is a common problem in many relationships. T or F
- Meaning is determined mainly by how we say things. T or F
- Women are better communicators than men. T or F
- Couples in love know how each other feel without saying it. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. F 4. T 5. T 6. T 7. F 8. T 9. F 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.