- People need all the support they can get during divorce. T or F
- Divorce costs the public a lot of money every year in state and federal tax dollars. T or F
- The biggest cause of divorce in step-families is parenting. T or F
- A marriage cannot survive after an affair. T or F
- Few couples who divorce get counseling first. T or F
- Hiring a good attorney is the key to a good divorce settlement. T or F
- Divorced couples have much more serious problems than those who stay married. T or F
- Differences over sex and money cause most divorces. T or F
- Most couples who divorce have put off resolving their relationship problems for years. T or F
- No Fault divorce helps many people get out of bad marriages. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. T 4. F 5. T 6. F 7. F 8. F 9. T 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.