- Poverty is a frequent outcome of divorce for women. T or F
- Healing from divorce will occur over time. T or F
- New partners abuse children less often than biological parents. T or F
- Remarriages have higher rates of divorce that first marriages. T or F
- Explaining marital problems to kids helps them adjust to divorce. T or F
- Children need to stay away from a dysfunctional parent after divorce. T or F
- Men increase their risky behaviors after divorce. T or F
- Divorce decrees usually settle couple’s bitterness and resentment. T or F
- Divorce has lasting negative effects on most children. T or F
- Most adults are psychologically better off after divorce. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. T 4. T 5. F 6. F 7. T 8. F 9. T 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.