- The best way to meet someone is through friends and family. T or F
- Online dating is a good way to get to know someone. T or F
- Casual sex can interfere in normal brain development. T or F
- Dating expectations are unclear to most people. T or F
- Staying in love carries people through stressful times. T or F
- Women’s chances of marrying decrease if they have children while single. T or F
- Trust helps establish a good relationship. T or F
- First sexual encounters usually occur under the influence of alcohol. T or F
- Sexting is a good way to show someone how you feel about them. T or F
- Dating in a group slows down getting to know the other person. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. T 4. T 5. F 6. T 7. F 8. T 9. F 10. F
In the future, we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: family therapists, physicians, psychologists, teachers, pastors, couples, singles. Donate to our organization so that we can complete this important research
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.