- Poorly handled conflict is the biggest reason for most divorce. T or F
- Apologies are not necessary to resolve conflict. T or F
- Most conflicts are solved through compromise. T or F
- Attitude is more important than skills in resolving conflict. T or F
- Kids should be exposed to adult conflicts to get practice working them through. T or F
- Couples usually fight over the same few issues over and over. T or F
- Conflict styles reveal important things about personal spirituality. T or F
- Some marriages don’t have conflict. T or F
- Most conflict is based in different interpretations of events. T or F
- Bringing family members into each side of a conflict enables the family to work the problem out together. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. F 4. T 5. F 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. F
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.