- Living together before marriage lowers the chances of divorce. T or F
- Men and women often view living together differently. T or F
- Relationships need to be tested by living together. T or F
- Cohabiting couples are stable once they marry. T or F
- Cohabiting partners make good parents. T or F
- Cohabiting couples think and act in one another’s best interest. T or F
- Men treat women better once there is a long term commitment. T or F
- Cohabitation is mostly a matter of financial and sexual convenience. T or F
- Living together is a sign of increased commitment. T or F
- Living together is risky to any children involved. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. F 6. F 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. T
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.