- Married people are healthier than single and divorced people. T or F
- Marriage is a private agreement that does not affect others. T or F
- Finding the right person is the key to having a good marriage. T or F
- All marriages go through periods of happiness and unhappiness. T or F
- The quality of their parent’s marriage strongly affects children. T or F
- Troubled marriages go through a common pattern of deterioration. T or F
- In all cultures marriage has been the way adults are held accountable for raising children. T or F
- Good marriages do not have significant conflicts. T or F
- Mental illness occurs less often in married people. T or F
- The increase in singles having children has had strong negative effects on their children. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. T 2. F 3. F 4. T 5. F 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. T 10. T
In the future, we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: family therapists, physicians, psychologists, teachers, pastors, couples, singles. Donate to our organization so that we can complete this important research
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.