- Forgiveness means letting the past stay in the past. T or F
- Forgiveness is a decision to let go of an emotional debt. T or F
- Forgiveness requires that you go back to the relationship, and do the best you can. T or F
- Repeatedly forgiving someone for the same thing is only punishing yourself. T or F
- Refusing to forgive only hurts yourself. T or F
- Forgiveness involves a process of grieving. T or F
- Forgiveness eliminates our justification to blame someone who has hurt us. T or F
- We are not obligated to forgive until we receive an apology. T or F
- Forgiveness excuses a wrong that was done to us. T or F
- Forgiveness helps us develop more compassion for others. T or F
All of our IQ tests are based on research evidence and the knowledge of relationship scholars. Check out our tips on the right side of the page to read about the findings and principles behind our IQ tests. In the future we want you to be able to compare your score to other groups: therapists, physicians, pastors, teachers, couples, singles. Donate to our non-profit organization so that we can conduct this important research.
How did you do? Answers are as follows:
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. F 6. T 7. T 8. F 9. F 10. T
Want to sharpen your improve your Relationship Intelligence? Many more helpful tips are available throughout our website and blog.
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary and confidential phone conversation.